Himachal Pradesh is famous for its abundant natural beauty. Himachal is situated in the western Himalayas. Covering an area of 55,673 kilometres it is a mountainous state. The drainage system of Himachal is composed both of rivers and glaciers. Himalayan rivers criss-cross the entire mountain chain. Himachal Pradesh provides water to both the Indus and Ganges basins.
Himachal 3 Star Holiday Package2N Shimla , 3N Manali , 2N Dharamshala and 1N Amritsar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing included as per the above itinerary in Non-AC Indica vehicle
Aachman Regency (3 star)
National Highway 22, Ghora Chowki - 171004, Shimla
Hotel Manali Castle
Hotel Manali Castle, Left Bank, Aleo, Tehsil Manali, District Kullu Manali - 175131 Himachal Pradesh, India, Manali
Hotel Pine Valley
Catt Road (Main Mcleodganj Road) - 176216, Dharamshala
Hotel Randhawa International (3 star)
No: 9, Ext Mall Road, Batala Road, Gagan Colony - 143001, Amritsar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.