Manali is at a height of 2050 meters and spreads along the banks of the gurgling Beas River. Named after sage Manu who is believed to be the creator of human race according to Hindu mythology and the writer of Manusmriti, Manali has a temple dedicated to this great sage. Besides, it is steeped in legend and folklore, making Hadimba Temple a popularly visited landmark.
Himachal Adventure Tour With Volvo Bus2N Shimla and 3N Manali
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- 2 Volvo ticket from Delhi to Shimla
- Pick up from Bus stand and drop at hotel
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Shimla kufri sightseeing on individual cab
- Shimla half day local sightseeing on individual cab
Hotel Le Gourmet Residency
Kachi Ghatti, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171005, Shimla
Hotel Manali Castle
Hotel Manali Castle, Left Bank, Aleo, Tehsil Manali, District Kullu Manali - 175131 Himachal Pradesh, India, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.