One of the most popular tourist destinations of India, Shimla is also the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. This hill station derives its name from "Goddess Shyamla", an avatar of Goddess Kali. Shimla still retains its colonial charm and ambience that is not found anywhere else in India. Shimla is one tourist destination that can be visited any time during the year. Summers are warm with cool and pleasant evenings while the winter temperatures can fall below zero.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Silverine Shimla
|Breakfast and Dinner|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Arrive at Delhi railway station/airport and transfer to Shimla
- Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall
- Intercity transfer
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi To Shimla
Day 02 : Shimla Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Kufri is the snow clad mountains are the perfect place for taking up Yak ride in Himachal Pradesh. The kurfi has the tendency to be covered with plenty of snow. Yak rides that...
The Viceregal Lodge of Shimla is a heritage building that is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. This building originally used to be the dwelling hub .The building is ...
Christ Church, Shimla, is the second oldest church in North India, after St John's Church in Meerut.Built in the neo-Gothic style in 1857 to serve the largely Anglican British...
Any one visiting the city is bound to come to this place and feel the mysterious vibes of the long forgotten stories. In the young rebellious love between the two people of...
Day 03 : Shimla To Chandigarh
Travel from Shimla to Chandigarh
Day 04 : Chandigarh To Delhi Drop
Hotel Silverine Shimla (3 star)
Near High Court, The Mall, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001 India, Shimla
Silky Resort (3 star)
Kalka-Shimla Highway, Zirakpur, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.