Himachal Pradesh is home to several hill stations.Situated on the River Beas, Manali is one of the most visited hill stations in Himachal Pradesh. Shimla in Himachal Pradesh boasts of old world charm and monuments. Chamba and Dharamshala in the upper reaches of the state of Himachal Pradesh are extremely popular with those seeking peace and quiet.
Himachal Harmony Tour Package2N Shimla and 3N Manali
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Whistling Pines Resort
- Welcome drink on arrival ( Non Alcoholic i.e. Tea, Coffee, Juice etc...)
- Transfers & sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle for 6 days Shimla, Kullu, Manali.
- Sightseeing, Pick up & Drop from Delhi by Indigo Cab
- Taxes & Expenditures Included (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, , Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.)
Whistling Pines Resort (3 star)
Mashobra, Near Naldhera Golf Course - 171007, Shimla
Opposite Ambassador Resort, Manali Distt Kullu ( Himachal Pradesh)-175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.