Manali at an altitude of 2,050 m in the Beas River Valley is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley. It is located about 270 km north of the state capital, Shimla & 290 kms from Capital of Chandigarh..
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Silverine Shimla
Hotel Park Residency
- Non Ac exclusive car
- Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall
- Non ac exclusive vehicle transfer from Shimla to Manali
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi To Shimla (368 Kms / 10 Hrs)
Day 2: Shimla - Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP) is the newest addition to India's national parks, located in Kullu region in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The park was built in 1984...
Kufri is the snow clad mountains are the perfect place for taking up Yak ride in Himachal Pradesh. The kurfi has the tendency to be covered with plenty of snow. Yak rides that...
The Viceregal Lodge of Shimla is a heritage building that is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. This building originally used to be the dwelling hub .The building is ...
Christ Church, Shimla, is the second oldest church in North India, after St John's Church in Meerut.Built in the neo-Gothic style in 1857 to serve the largely Anglican British...
Day 3: Shimla To Manali (265 Kms / 7 Hrs)
Travel from Shimla to Manali
Day 4: Manali Local Sightseing
Things to see and do
Rohtang Pass is a high mountain pass on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas around 51 km from Manali. It connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys...
Day 5: Manali - Chandigarh (291 Kms / 5 Hrs)
Travel from Manali to Chandigarh
Day 6: Chandigarh To Delhi (448 Kms / 7 Hrs)
Hotel Silverine Shimla (3 star)
Near High Court, The Mall - 171001, Shimla
Hotel Park Residency (3 star)
Aleo, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali
Silky Resort (3 star)
Kalka-Shimla Highway, Zirakpur, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.