Shimla and Manali are the two prime hill stations that are considered as the sparkling gems on India’s tourism. Both comprises striking features and are distinctive in their own ways. These glowing hill stations of India are fringed with mesmerizing Himalayan ranges that provide them with some surreal landscapes. The picturesque quality of both the hill stations makes it eminent among the tourists who love spending time in and around natural wonders.
Himachal Paragliding & Skiing Adventure Package2N Shimla and 3N Manali
Last Booked 1 hour ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Non A/C vehicle- Tata Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sukh Sagar Regency
Hotel Sitara International
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Transfers by Non A/C vehicle- Tata Indica
Hotel Sukh Sagar Regency (3 star)
Near Goel Motors Taradevi - 171010, Shimla
Hotel Sitara International (3 star)
National Highway 21, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.