The state is covered with immense natural beauty and is, undoubtedly, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. A majority of the area is mountainous, and lofty ranges, deep valleys, swaying waterfalls and lush greenery symbolize the state. The climate varies extremely from one place to the other, providing heavy rainfalls to some area and no rainfall to others.
Himachal The Valley of Gods package1N Parwanoo , 4N Manali and 2N Shimla
Last Booked 8 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort
Apple Country Resort
East Bourne Resort & Spa
- Inter-City transfer & Sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle
- Welcome on Arrival.
Moksha Himalaya Spa Resort (5 star)
Street No. 1, near Timber Trail Resort, NH 22 near Village Banasar - 173220, Parwanoo
Apple Country Resort (4 star)
Log-Huts Area, kullu, Manali
East Bourne Resort & Spa (4 star)
E Bourne Hotel Road, Nigam Vihar, Khalini - 171002, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.