If you are the one who want thrill, excitement, serenity, nature's best view all at one destination then the great Himalayan mountain are the place for you. Tourism in the Himalayas, thus, is wonderful experience. Trailing through the Himalayan region, brings you directly in contact with the country and its people, and helps to foster an appreciation of the mountain environments.
Himalaya Package2N Shimla and 2N Manali
Last Booked 23 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All applicable taxes
- Transfers in non AC vehicle
Hotel Quality Inn Himdev (3 star)
Kachi Ghati, National Highway 22, Chakkar, Shimla
Wood Rock Hotel (3 star)
Circuit House Road - 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.