Darjeeling is a town in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is located in the Mahabharat Range or Lesser Himalaya at an average elevation of 6,710 ft. Gangtok is the capital and the largest town of the Indian state of Sikkim. It also is the headquarters of the East Sikkim district. Kalimpong is a hill station in the Mahabharat Range in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is located at an average elevation of 1,250 metres.
Himalayan Darjeeling2N Darjeeling , 3N Gangtok and 1N Kalimpong
Last Booked 18 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return airport transfer from NJP railway station or Bagdogra Airport by non AC vehicle
- All transfers and sightseeings by non AC vehicle as per itinerary
Central Heritage Darjeeling (4 star)
Robertson Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Tara Palace Hotel (5 star)
Nam Nang Road - 737101, Gangtok
Hotel Mountain View
8 1/2 Mile, Opp. Tashi Petrol Pump, P.O Kalimpong, Kalimpong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.