The current capital and the largest city in Bhutan, Thimphu is a popular tourist destination that is visited and re-visited by thousands of tourists from all corners of the world. Nestling in the Wang Valley, Thimphu is the most westernised city in Bhutan. The town is dotted with quite a good number of five-star hotels and commercial areas, in addition to temples, chortens, fortresses, and monasteries that flaunt beautiful Bhutanese architecture.
Himalayan Daughter Luxury Package1N Phuntsholing , 2N Thimphu , 1N Punakha , 2N Paro and 1N Dooars
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive NAC Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing
- All Taxes except Govt. Service Taxes.
Hotel Druk (3 star)
Post Box No 148, Zhung Lam, Phuentsholing Chukha, Phuntsholing
Hotel Migmar (3 star)
Olakha Lam, Thimphu
Damchen Resort (3 star)
Punakha, Bhutan, Punakha
Tenzinling Resort (3 star)
Lango, Paro Bhutan, Paro
The Green Castle Resort
Gorumara National Park Post Lataguri, District: Jalpaiguri State - 35101 India, Dooars
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.