Darjeeling, also fondly known as the "Queen of hill stations", is nestled in the Himalayas and is famous for its tea production and the Darjeeling Himalayan Railways, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Darjeeling, with expensive Tea estates and ride via Toy train, the world heritage site. Darjeeling tours offers the tourists with some fun-filled moments to remember. With third highest mountain ranges, Kanchenjunga also included in the Hills tour, trekkers will have fun-filled trips.
Himalayan Golden Triangle2N Darjeeling , 1N Kalimpong and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Exclusive Non AC vehicle for transfers
5, Laden la Road, Gandhi Road - 734 101, Darjeeling
Hotel Garden Reach (3 star)
Upper Cart Road, Below Bankim Chandra Park - 734301, Kalimpong
The Sikkim Retreat (3 star)
Dr. B R Ambedkar Marg, Near Paljor Stadium Dt - East Sikkim - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.