For mountain lovers and the vertically inclined the Himalayas represent nothing less than the crowning apex of nature's grandeur. Here dramatic forested gorges rise to skylines of snow-capped glaciated peaks through a landscape that ranges from high-altitude desert to dripping rhododendron forest.
Himalayan Splendor1N Kalimpong , 2N Gangtok and 3N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Hotel Tres Kalimpong
Primtam Road, Near Kumudini Homes High School - 734301, Kalimpong
Ricasa Hotel (3 star)
Bojoghar, 3rd mile, Near Tashi View Point, Gangtok, Sikkim 737103, Gangtok
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.