Gangtok is one of the more popular hill destinations in India's northeast region. Most travelers visit Gangtok with the idea of catching a glimpse of the spectacular Kanchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world. On a bright, sunlight day it is a sight to behold.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Seven Seventeen
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Non air-conditioned car (Indica/ Wagon R / Van for 2-3 Pax & Sumo for 4-7 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival Njp/ Ixb To Kalimpong
- On arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport you will be met by our office Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to
- Kalimpong . Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Kalimpong To Gangtok
- After breakfast start for sightseeing, Visit Dello, Flower / Orchid Nursery, Dr. Grahams Home , Mangal Dham and Buddhist
- monastery ,Back to hotel for check out and transfer to Gangtok , O/n stay at Gangtok .
Things to see and do
Dello, also known as Deolo or Deolo Hill, is a small and peaceful Himalayan hamlet in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal. At a height of 1914m and only 6km away from ...
Dr Graham's Homes formerly called the St. Andrew's Colonial Homes was founded in 1900 by Reverend Dr. John Anderson Graham a missionary of the Church of Scotland, who settled ...
Travel from Kalimpong to Gangtok
Day 03 : Excursion Visit Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir ( Timing Will Depend The Issuance Of Permit )
- A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft and Baba Mandir - The shrine
- maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Sing , Back to Gangtok. Evening free, Overnight stay.
Things to see and do
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 04 : Gangtok To Darjeeling
- After breakfast proceed for half day sightseeing to visit The Rumtek Monastery, Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms
- (Closed On Sunday), Do-Drul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology(Closed on Sunday) . After completion of tour, transfer to Darjeeling
- , It is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Rest of the day free for own activities , overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
The Do-Drul Chorten or Stupa was built by the Venerable Trullshi Rimpoche, head of the Nyingma order of Tibeten Buddhism, in 1945. Inside the stupa, there are complete mandala...
Directorate of Handicrafts & Handlooms, also known as the Government Institute of Cottage Industries, was established in 1957. Located at a distance of half km from the main ...
Travel from Gangtok to Darjeeling
Day 05 : In Darjeeling
- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery,
- Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and
- PNZ Zoological Park ( both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Self help Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden
- (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda and Ropeway operational, ropeway ride ticket to be paid by guest directly) .
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
This complex was setup by the Tibetan refugees in Darjeeling on October 2, 1959 after they followed Dalai Lama and escaped from Tibet. The refugees adopted the principle of ...
Peace Pagoda or Shanti Stupa in Darjeeling started building up in the year 1972 and finished in the year of 1992. This is the only one in East - Himalayas. This beautiful ...
One of the best ways to experience the panoramic views that Darjeeling is so famous for, is by taking a ride on the ropeway. It's also called the Rangeet Valley Cable Car ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
Day 06 : Excursion To Mirik And Pashupati Market
- Today after breakfast we take you to MIRIK, a small picturesque hill station at 5100ft (1761m) with a beautiful lake surrounded
- by forested hills on all sides with the back drop of Mt Kanchenjunga. The drive to Mirik ruins through some fascinating tea
- gardens and pine forests. Enjoy horse ride and boating at the lake, ( boating payment direct). On the way back to Darjeeling
- return via PASHUPATI MARKET in Nepal India border(need extra vehicle to enter into the market, direct payment).
- Return to Hotel in the afternoon and have free evening.
Day 07 : Darjeeling To New Jalpaguri Railway Station/ Ixb .
Primtam Road, Near Kumudini Homes High School - 734301, Kalimpong
MG Marg , Gangtok , Sikkim,737101, Gangtok
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.