Gangtok is one of the more popular hill destinations in India's northeast region. Most travelers visit Gangtok with the idea of catching a glimpse of the spectacular Kanchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world. On a bright, sunlight day it is a sight to behold.
Himalayan Splendor Tour Package1N Kalimpong , 2N Gangtok and 3N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Non air-conditioned car (Indica/ Wagon R / Van for 2-3 Pax & Sumo for 4-7 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Tres Kalimpong
Primtam Road, Near Kumudini Homes High School - 734301, Kalimpong
MG Marg , Gangtok , Sikkim,737101, Gangtok
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.