The Queen of Hills of the east, Darjeeling is one of the erstwhile colonial summer capitals of the region. The mist shrouded mountain ranges and undulating tea plantations are what draw tourists from across the country to this enchanting destination. The star attractions of a Darjeeling holiday include the Batasia Loop, a martyrs memorial and the famed Botanical Gardens, typical feature at most hill stations.
Himalayan Trail package3N Mirik , 2N Darjeeling , 3N Pelling and 1N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Krishnanaga - 734214, Mirik
The Aryan Regency
The Aryan Regency Lower Pelling, West Sikkim, Pelling
The Sikkim Retreat (3 star)
Dr. B R Ambedkar Marg, Near Paljor Stadium Dt - East Sikkim - 737101, Gangtok
Hotel Garden Reach (3 star)
Upper Cart Road, Below Bankim Chandra Park - 734301, Kalimpong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.