The site of Buddhist ascetics carrying their errands and spiritual pursuits is as fascinating as sitting by a fresh water lake between the mountains or watching the sun emerge from horizon .A charming small town, Darjeeling enjoys pleasant weather all year round and offers numerous options of things to do to its tourists and residents alike.
Himalayan Tranquility Package2N Gangtok and 2N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Sikkim Retreat
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Sikkim Retreat (3 star)
Dr. B R Ambedkar Marg, Near Paljor Stadium Dt - East Sikkim - 737101, Gangtok
5, Laden la Road, Gandhi Road - 734 101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.