The capital of the state of Sikkim, Gangtok is an attractive tourist destination, reflecting a unique ambience which derives from its happy blend of tradition and modernity. Alongside the deeply felt presence of stupas and monasteries, Gangtok also bustles like any other thriving town. Some of the key places to visit include Rumtek Monastery, Do-Drul Chorten, Enchey Monastery, Tashi View Point and the local bazaar, Lal Bazaar.
Himalayan Tranquillity Super Deluxe Package2N Gangtok and 2N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- All transfers as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
Hotel Rendezvous (3 star)
31A National Highway, Near Telephone Exchange -737101, Gangtok
Darjeeling Gymkhana Resort
The Mall Road Chowrasta, Darjeeling State: West Bengal Zip: 734101 - INDIA, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.