The tour takes you to the hills of North East, High into temperate forests, oaks give way to laurels, chestnuts, maples, birch, magnolias and rhododendrons. Some 200 species of ferns, mosses, vines and lichens form thick undergrowth. Sikkim is world renowned for its orchids with almost 1000 species in and around Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kalimpong.
Himalayan Wonders -gangtok & Darjeeling3N Gangtok and 2N Darjeeling
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing Tour
Hotel Misty Oak
Upper Arithang Road Opp Arithang Monastery Gangtok Sikkim - 737101 India, Gangtok
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.