Golden Temple is one of the most important and key religious places for Sikhs in Amritsar. The Gurudwara blessed with immense spiritual bliss and tranquillity really forms the centre and soul of Amritsar. It also holds the Granth Sahib which is a holy scripture for the Sikhs. The upper floors of the Gurudwara are completely covered with gold and hence it is called the Golden Temple.
Himalayas with Golden Temple1N Amritsar and 3N Dalhousie
Last Booked 21 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Amritsar||1 night(s)||Room only|
- Return transfers through A/C vehicle
- Transport services as per itinerary by air-conditioned car (1-2 pax - Indigo or similar, 3-4 pax - Toyota Innova)
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
The Mall, Court Road, ( Near Punjab National Bank Dalhousie) Dalhousie, District Chamba, 176304, Dalhousie
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.