Amritsar is the nucleus of the Sikh religion and the lavish and legendary Golden Temple is Amritsar's main claim to fame. This dazzling Gurudwara sits in the midst of the holy Harmandir Sahib pool and Amritsar is named after this pool. Dalhousie rose in the second string of hill stations that the British built in the region. Its location, at the western edge of the Dhauladhar mountains - which are a sub-system of the Himalaya - gave it a commanding position overlooking the plains of the Punjab
Himalayas with Golden Temple1N Amritsar and 3N Dalhousie
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Holiday Inn Amritsar Ranjit Avenue
Hotel Grand View
- Transport services as per itinerary by air-conditioned car (1-2 pax - Indigo or similar, 3-4 pax - Toyota Innova)
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
Holiday Inn Amritsar Ranjit Avenue (4 star)
Near MK Hotel, District Shopping Complex, B - Block, Ranjit Avenue - 143001, Amritsar
Hotel Grand View (3 star)
Near Bus Stand - 176304, Dalhousie
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.