Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh, is one of the top tourist destinations in India. The picturesque city is situated in the northwestern part of the Himalayan Mountain Range and the mean elevation of the city is 7,234 feet. A Shimla location map shows the different highways, rail lines, railway stations, hospitals, hotels, educational institutions, religious places, water bodies, and other important places of interest in the city.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bridge View Regency
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Welcome drink on arrival (non – alcoholic)
- Pick up and Drop at Chandigarh by Private vehicle.
- Private vehicle for all sightseeing and land transfer.
- Sightseeing tours to all destinations as per the itinerary.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Chandigarh To Shimla
Things to see and do
Pinjore Garden is also known as Yadavindra Gardens, Pinjore Gardens was established in the 17th century by architect Nawab Fidai Khan during the reign of Aurangzeb, and was ...
Day 2: Shimla Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Kufri is also a heaven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. It is especially popular. Among ...
The Indian Institute of Advanced Study is another must see spot in the town. The institute was established in 1884-88 and is situated in the Viceregal, encircled by pine trees...
Sankat Mochan Temple is One of the most popular tourist attractions of Shimla, the Sankat Mochan Temple is located among lush green and tranquil locales in this beautiful hill...
The most attractive aspect about this temple is the 108 feet tall statue of Lord Hanuman that adds to the sacred environment of the temple. Legend has it that the place where ...
Day 3: Shimla To Chandigarh
Family Suite Room
Bridge View Regency (3 star)
The Mall Road, Milsington Estate, Chotta Shimla, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.