The city of Kathmandu was named after Kasthamandap temple, that stands in Durbar Square. In Sanskrit, Kastha means "wood" and Mandap means "covered shelter". This temple, also known as Maru Satal, was built in 1596 by King Laxmi Narsingh Malla. The two-storey structure is made entirely of wood, and uses no iron nails nor supports. According to legend, all the timber used to build this pagoda was obtained from a single tree.
Historical Kathmandu Package3N Kathmandu
Last Booked 3 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathmandu - Non A/C Vehical
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport / Hotel / Hotel transfer by a non A/c car escorted by Office Personnel
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by a non A/c car
- Welcome drink upon arrival ( Non Alcoholic )
- Applicable taxes
Hotel Manang (3 star)
Paknajol, Thamel P.O. Box 5608, Kathmandu, Nepal, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.