Munnar is one of the most popular hill resort towns in Kerala. We can witness the nature's beauty at its best over Munnar. Alleppey is one of the most important tourist centers in the state, with a large network of inland canals earning it the sobriquet "Venice of the east". These large network of canals provide Alleppey its lifeline. Synonymous with elephants, misty hills and plantations, Thekkady in Idukki District captures the essence of all that is wild and wonderful.
Holiday in Kerala2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Spice Country Resort
Hotel Sandra Palace
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Driver bata, fuel cost, toll and parking charges
- All transfers in AC Indica
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Hotel Sandra Palace (3 star)
Thekkady Junction,Opp. Lourde Church Lake Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Arcadia Regency (3 star)
N.H 47, Near Iron Bridge Madurai Road, Sea View Ward - 688001, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.