Kathmandu contains countless architectural monuments, and vestiges of varied cultural and religious traditions. The two predominant religions, Hinduism and Buddhism, are ever present with the variety of gods and goddess, numerous temples, stupas and monasteries, and depict the deep faith of the people. You explore three historical world heritage palaces such as Kathmandu, Pokhara and Nagarkot.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kathmandu||3 night(s)||Room only|
Hotel Chautari Paradise Inn
- 02 Airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively.
- 02 Domestic airport transfers in Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exclusively.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu by a non a/c vehicle exclusively.
- Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes (13% VAT and 10% Service charge).
- Airfare Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 - Kathmandu
Day 02 - Kathmandu
Day 03 - Kathmandu
Things to see and do
Day 04 – Kathmandu / Pokhara
Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Bus via Kathmandu
Day 05 – Pokhara
- This morning you will go for a excursion trip to Sarangkot.The village of Sarangkot (1590 m) is situated on the top of a hillock just north of Phewa Lake. One gets to see beautiful views of sunrise and sunset from Sarangkot as the sun splashes hues of red on the Himalayan range. On a clear day, the panoramic ranges of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre and Ganesh Himal can be observed from here.
- Later this afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Phewa Lake is one of the main tourist attraction of Pokhara city. Phewa Tal is surrounded by a combination of monkey-filled forests and the high white peaks. The reflections ...
There are numerous temples and gumbas gumba in and around pokhara valley. Many temples serve as combined places of worship for Hindus and Buddhists.
Also known as Patale Chhango, this waterfall marks the point where the Pardi Khola stream vanishes underground. When the stream is at full bore after monsoon rains, the sound ...
Day 06 – Pokhara / Kathmandu / Nagarkot
Travel from Pokhara to Nagarkot
Bus, Advance Deluxe
Day 07 – Nagarkot / Airport
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
Hotel Chautari Paradise Inn (3 star)
Chautari, Nagarkot Rd, Nagarkot 44812, Nagarkot
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.