Port Blair is the largest city and the capital of the union territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India. The city gets its name from Lieutenant Archibald Blair, who is said to have established a colony at its site in the year 1789. Notably, this town is home to the infamous Cellular Jail National Memorial, which was formerly a jail where many freedom fighters were incarcerated at the time of Indian Independence Movement.
Honeymoon in Port Blair and Havelock islands1N Port Blair , 1N Neil Island , 2N Havelock-Island and 1N Port Blair
Last Booked 14 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||1 night(s)||
Hotel Sinclairs Bayview
|Neil Island||1 night(s)||
Pearl Park Beach Resort
Havelock Island Beach Resort
|Port Blair||1 night(s)||
- All Entry tickets, Boat / Ferry Charges and Forest Area Permit Charges
- Free Text Inclusion
- 01 Session of Snorkeling at Elephant Beach
- Airport Pick up and Drop
- Harbour transfers and Sightseeing by chauffeur driven in an exclusive A/C vehicle at Port Blair and Baratang
- All transfers at Havelock and Neil Island by exclusive Non A/C vehicle
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- All taxes inclusive
- Flower bed decoration in the room with 01 bottle wine & honeymoon cake on the day of arrival
- 01 Session of Jet Ski ride
- Travel to Port Blair – Havelock – Neil – Port Blair by an A/C Luxury Cruise M.V. Makruzz / M.V. Coastal Cruise
- 01 Candle Light Dinner near Sea / Beach side restaurant
- Complimentary tour to Marina Park, Gandhi Park, Joggers Park (Airport View) & Water Sports Complex
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Sinclairs Bayview (4 star)
Corbyns Cove Road, South Point, Shadipur, Port Blair, Port Blair
Pearl Park Beach Resort (3 star)
Beach No. 1, Lakshmanpur Beach - 744104, Neil Island
Havelock Island Beach Resort (4 star)
Govind Nagar, Beach No.2 , Just 1. 5Km - 744101, Havelock-Island
J Hotel (3 star)
Near Clock Tower, Aberdeen Bazaar, 744101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.