Adaaran Club Rannalhi sits exclusively at the tip of the South Male atoll within the exotic collection of islands known as the Maldives.. ts unique location offers access to pristine beaches, excellent scuba diving opportunities and a relaxed environment with easy access to the capital city of Male. The resorts vicinity to Male allows it prime access to the country’s most treasured attractions such as the stunning Grand Friday Mosque and the revered National Museum.
Return flights from Mumbai to Male
Car DetailsSpiceJet flight from Mumbai to Male and vice-versa
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Adaaran Club Rannalhi
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive In Maldives
On your arrival in Maldives, you will be escorted to your resort by a speed boat. Check-in and spend the rest of the day at leisure by either rejuvenating inside the resort or taking a stroll on the beach. Return, have dinner and stay overnight at the resort.
Day At Leisure
A geological eccentricity nestled in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the Maldives are a series of ancient coral reefs that grew up around the sides of towering prehistoric volcanoes. These immense structures have long since sunk into the ocean, leaving behind coral islands of incredible natural beauty, now themselves being colonised by travellers seeking unbridled pampering and romance, from the modernity of Male’ to the idyllic paradise of the Southern Atolls. After breakfast, you are free to enjoy the various recreational facilities available at the resort like fishing, skiing, massages, billiards, table tennis, karaoke, windsurfing, darts, hot tub, cycling, diving, squash, snorkeling and outdoor badminton. If the indoors doesn’t impress you much, discover the secrets of the ocean by sailing through the atolls. Ranging from the smaller sailing boats to the bigger 75 cabin cruise ship, the list of vehicles is simply mindblowing. In the afternoon, you can enjoy the delicious lunch and spend the rest of the day relaxing. Return, have dinner and stay overnight at the resort.
Day At Leisure
Post a filling breakfast, you are free to explore the area around the resort or explore the recreational activities offered by the resort. You can also opt to visit the busy little capital of the Maldives. Male’ (pronounced: mar-lay) is the modern, mercantile face of the Maldives that few people take the time to see. Overlooked by brightly coloured tall thin buildings and surrounded by incongruously turquoise water all around, this is the centre of the Maldives, the engine driving its economic progress. After your tour of the city in the afternoon, you can enjoy the delicious lunch and spend the rest of the day relaxing. Return, have dinner and stay overnight at the resort.
Day 4: Depart From Maldives
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. You will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
Standard Room Single
Water Villa Single
Standard Beach Bungalow
Adaaran Club Rannalhi (4 star)
K. Rannaalhi, South Male Atoll - 08430, Male
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.