Mauritius is a former French colony. This is certainly one of the most glamorous of the many postage stamp-sized islands in the southern Indian Ocean, but despite much development over the past decade, Mauritius doesn't feel overly built up. The breezy north is ideal for water sports, Port Louis. The fine sands of east-coast Belle Mare beach front a deep lagoon lined with casuarina tress and coconut palms and fit for snorkeling.
Honeymoon at Mauritius- Le Meridien 5*4N Mauritius
Last Booked 8 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Mauritius - Seat In Coach Basis
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Le Meridien Ile Maurice
Le Meridien Ile Maurice (5 star)
Village Hall Lane,Pointe Aux Piments, Mauritius
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.