Wayanad is a quaint hill District in north western Kerala, in a region of immense beauty and a dazzling variety of wildlife and fauna. The majestic landscape is strewn with lofty ridges, dense tropical forests, spectacular waterfalls and gurgling mountain streams. Numerous trekking trails snake through the forests, with numerous spots ideal for adventure sports.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Transfers in AC Indica
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Welcome drink on arrival
- One session of candle light dinner with chef’s special dish and honeymoon cake
- Adam and Eve massage for a couple (One session only)
- Complementary usage of steam room and plunge pool (15 minutes) on day 2 at Vythiri Spa
- A small gift at the time of check out
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Calicut And Drive To Wayanad
Day 2: Wayanad Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Soochippara waterfalls also known as Sentinel Rock Waterfalls which is a three-tiered waterfall surrounded by Evergreen & Montane forests. This waterfall is 200 metres & ...
Day 3: Trekking In Resort
Day 4: Calicut Departure
Things to see and do
Chain Tree is a large Ficus tree bounded by a long chain. Ficus tree is the official tree of Thailand. Under natural conditions this tree will grow upto 98 feet. It has ...
Lakkidi is the gateway of Wayanad district of Kerala state, south India. It gets the second highest degree of rainfall in the world. Lakkidi is one of the highest locations in...
Vythiri Resort (4 star)
Lakkidi P.O, Wayanad - 673 576, Wayanad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.