Port Blair is the largest town and a municipal council in Andaman district in the Andaman Islands and the capital of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, a union territory of India. It lies on the east coast of South Andaman Island and is the main entry point to the islands.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
Hotel Classic Regency
- Entry tickets wherever required
- Exclusive Car in Port Blair - Non air conditioned Car
- Arrival and Departure Transfers
- Entry permits wherever required
- Boat tickets wherever required
- One session of coral viewing by glass bottom boat at Jolly Buoy or Red Skin Island
- One session of snorkeling at Jolly Buoy or Red Skin Island
- Parking Charges
- All applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: On Arrival At Port Blair
- On arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight, you will be received and transferred
- to your Hotel. Afternoon visit CELLULAR JAIL. Evening attend the enthralling SOUND
- and LIGHT SHOW at Cellular Jail, where the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom Struggle is
- brought alive. (Hindi Show - Daily - 6.00 pm and Mon, Wed and Fri - 7.15 pm English Show -
- Mon, Wed and Fri - 7.15 pm)
Day 2: Port Blair Sightseeing
- Morning visit RED SKIN or JOLLY BUOY (Coral) ISLANDS (by Glass-bottom Boat and
- Snorkeling) in the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park
Day 3: Port Blair Sightseeing
- Afternoon visit CHIDIYATAPU, an ideal spot for Swimming, Sun bathing and Sunset
Day 4: Departure
Semi Deluxe Room
Hotel Classic Regency
Air Road, Delanipur, Port Blair - 744102, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.