Munnar is situated near the Anaimudi Peak, Munnara's sprawling tea gardens with tall trees jutting out of sharp cliffs make it look like a painteras canvas. Thekkady, known for its wild life sanctuaries provide a chance to get wild in the jungles and sail through the streams that are surrounded by lush green surroundings make for a fascinating journey. Alleppey gifts you a chance to cruise via houseboats which are sailing through the backwaters offer a truly romantic experience.
Honeymoon in Kerala2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
Last Booked 20 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers by A/c Car as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Parking and toll charges
- Service of an English speaking Driver
The Fog Resort & Spa (4 star)
Eatty City Road, Chitirapuram, P.O. Munnar - 685565, Munnar
Abad Green Forest (3 star)
Opposite RC Church, Thekkady Junction, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort (3 star)
Kayaloram Road, Punnamada, Kottankulangara, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.