South India's largest tea-growing region, the rolling hills around Munnar are carpeted in emerald-green tea plantations, contoured, clipped and sculpted like ornamental hedges. The low mountain scenery is magnificent, you’re often up above the clouds watching veils of mist clinging to the mountaintops. Munnar is famous as honeymoon destination. It is a perfect place for honeymooners.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Deshadan Mountain Resort Munnar
- Room type is Mountain View
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Chocolates, Cookies and Dry Fruits, Warm Milk
- Flower bed decoration
- Evening snacks
- Candle light dinner
- Service of an English speaking driver
- All transfers by AC Indica
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Toll, parking and all applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Deshadan Mountain Resort Munnar (3 star)
Bisonvally Road, Pothamedu - 685612, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.