With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44 rivers, Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. An equable climate, a long shoreline with serene beaches, tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters, lush hill stations and exotic wildlife, waterfalls, sprawling plantations and paddy fields, An exotic cuisine, etc. All of which offer you a unique experience.
Honeymoon in Paradise2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Kumarakom , 2N Kovalam and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Transfers in AC Indica
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Flower decoration and candle light dinner for honeymooners
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Hotel Sandra Palace (3 star)
Thekkady Junction,Opp. Lourde Church Lake Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Green Fields (3 star)
SH 42, Kaipuzhamuttu, Kottayam, Kumarakom
Park International Kovalam (3 star)
Kovalam Light House Road, Vizhinjam, Kovalam
Diwans Court Hotel (3 star)
Divans Road, Pallimukku, Near Laxmi Hospital, Near Medical Trust Hospital, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.