Enjoy your Honeymoon in Kerala, Gods Own Country. It is a dream for everyone This is the period when newly wed couples take a break to share some private and intimate moments that helps establish love in relationship. Welcome to Kerala.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Spice Country Resort
Pulickattil House Boat
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Full Day sightseeing in A/C vehicle
- Flower bed for Honeymoon
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Munnar Sightseeing
When you arrive at Cochin airport/ Railway Station you will be received by our representative. Then drive to Munnar. On the way enjoy the scenic beauty of Munnar. Cheyapara, Valara and Attukadu waterfalls.
Things to see and do
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeing
Full day Munnar sightseeing.
Day 3: Munnar To Aleppey Houseboat
Check in to the kerala style house boat cruise in the famous Vembanadu lake and stay overnight in the A/c house boat.
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 4: Departure
Departure to Cochin.
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Pulickattil House Boat (3 star)
Nehru Trophy Finishing Point, Punnamada, Thathampally - 688013, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.