|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Welcome to Honeymoon Inn- a stylish hotel in the heart of Manali, inspired by Himachal Architecture, blended with modern comforts. Enjoy the charm and tranquillity of Honeymoon Inn by lazing in the gardens surrounded by snow capped mountains and deodar trees. The lounge area with a library, a fireplace and an internet corner invites our guests to relax in a cozy yet elegant atmosphere. Built around a beautiful well lit atrium, each one of the 59 charming rooms and suites has its own character as well as all modern conveniences you would expect. They have splendid views of the gardens or the mountains. Our newly renovated sports lounge which boasts of a Dance floor, Pool table, Chess, Table tennis, Air Hockey, Foose Ball and X Box suits all age groups and everyone visiting this hotel is sure to have a wonderful time. Pure mountain air and limitless fun Honeymoon Inn is a great experience in the summer as well as in the winter.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfer
- Conference Facility
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Baby Sitting
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Coffee Shop
- Children's Club
Luxurious Honeymoon Special Room
Super Deluxe Room
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.