Nestled among the rolling mountains with the glistening Mount Kanchenjunga towering over the azure sky. Darjeeling fondly called "Queen of the Hills", provides a perfect gateway for those seeking to be in harmony with nature.This is the land of the muscatel flavoured Darjeeling tea revered by connoisseurs across the globe.
Honeymoon Tour to Gangtok and Darjeeling With Breakfast2N Darjeeling and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Anand Palace
Summit Ttakshang Residency Hotel & Spa
- All transfers by an exclusive Non A/C Wagon R/ Indica/Alto point to point basis not at disposal basis.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- One occasion candle light dinner with wine
- One occasion Flower bed decoration
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Anand Palace (3 star)
5, Dr.S.M.Das Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Summit Ttakshang Residency Hotel & Spa (3 star)
Near M.G. Marg, Kazi Road - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.