Dharamsala and Dalhousie are the hill stations in the northern state of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated on 5 hills. Dalhousie Town was named after Lord Dalhousie who was the British Governor General of India while establishing this place as a summer retreat. Dalhousie was established in 1854 by the British Empire in India. The valley of beautiful Dharamsala is been built on picturesque landscape of Dhauladhar mountain ranges.
Honeymooners Choice - Delightful Himalayas2N Dharamshala and 3N Dalhousie
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers with pick up and dropping is from Delhi airport or raillway station
- Driver allowances/ fuel/ parking charges all inclusive
- 02 glasses of Kesar/ badam milk at night
- Romantic candle light dinner
- Honeymoon special cake for love birds
- Flower decorated bedroom for newly weds
- Welcome Drink On Arrival
- Dedicated vehicle Indica as per the above itinerary
Hotel Pong View (3 star)
Cantt Road, Kangra - 176219, Dharamshala
The Mall, Court Road, ( Near Punjab National Bank Dalhousie) Dalhousie, District Chamba, 176304, Dalhousie
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.