Wedged between the Western Ghats on the East and the Arabian Sea on the West, the narrow strip of land known as Kerala is a destination of a lifetime. That such a small terrain can hold diverse geographical features and cultures is a wonder in itself.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Spice Grove Hotels And Resorts
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfer
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
- Honeymoon arrangements such as Flower Bed Decoration, Candle Light Dinner and Honeymoon Cake
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
Things to see and do
South India's most popular wildlife sanctuary, Periyar encompasses 777 sq km and a 26-sq-km artificial lake created by the British in 1895. The vast region is home to bison, ...
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Kumarakom
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Day 5: Departure
Grand Plaza (3 star)
M.S.A Road, Old Munnar - 685612, Munnar
Spice Grove Hotels And Resorts (4 star)
Thekkady - Munnar Road, Anakkara, Idukki - 685512, Thekkady
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts (4 star)
Chakrampady, Kumarakom - Cumbam Road, Vayitharamattom - 686563, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.