Hong Kong lies on south coast of China and is encircled by South China Sea and Pearl River Delta. It is categorized as Special Administrative Region (SAR) and is a part of China but it retains its own currency and legal system. Formerly, Hong Kong used to be a British colony and due to that, it forms a unique travel destination for people around the globe.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hong Kong||3 night(s)||
- Seat-in-coach transfer between Hong Kong International Airport and hotel
- Half day city tour on seat-in-coach basis
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel (4 star)
1 Castle Peak Road, Castle Peak Bay Gold Coast Tuen Mun, Hong Kong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.