Macau also called Macao is a special administrative region of the Peoples Republic of China. One of the richest cities in the world, Macau is flocked by tourists from all over the world. Once ruled by the Portuguese, Macau even today encompasses an interesting colonial Portuguese heritage.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hong Kong||3 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Seat-in-coach Ocean Park one-day Tour.
- Seat-in-coach transfer between Hong Kong International Airport and hotel.
- Seat-in-coach Half Day City Tour.
- Seat-in-coach Hong Kong Disneyland Tour.
- Round trip economy class Cotaijet Hong Kong/Macau/Hong Kong via city route.
- Transfer between ferry pier and hotel by hotel shuttle bus.
- Half Day SIC Macau City Tour.
Regal Hongkong Hotel (5 star)
No.88 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, China, Hong Kong
The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel (5 star)
Estrada da Baia de N. Senhora da Esperanca, Taipa / Cotai, Macau, Macau
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.