Hong Kong is a unique meeting place for East and West, blending Chinese heritage, British colonial influences, high-tech modernity and Cantonese gusto. Hong Kong has become a world-class financial and business center. Macau is a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of China. Located across the Pearl River estuary from Hong Kong, until 1999 Macau was an overseas territory of Portugal. Macau is best known as Asia's largest destination for gambling taking in even more revenue than Las Vegas.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hong Kong||2 night(s)||
Regal Oriental Hotel - Hong Kong
- All Transfers on seat in coach basis
- Half day city Tour of Hong Kong * Tour ends in Tsim Sha Tsui. Pax to make their own way to the hotel
- Return Ferry Ticket between Hong Kong and Macau
- Return Transfers - Shuttle transfer will be provided by Macau's Hotel, passenger need to proceed to Hotel's shuttle bus stop on their own
- Half Day City tour of Macau
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Hong Kong
Day 02: Hong Kong
Things to see and do
Victoria Peak is a mountain in the western half of Hong Kong Island.It is also known as Mount Austin and locally as The Peak.With an altitude of 552 m (1,811 ft), it is the...
Day 03: Hongkong
Things to see and do
Ocean Park Hong Kong, commonly known as a marine mammal park, oceanarium, animal theme park and amusement park, situated in Wong Chuk Hang and Nam Long Shan in the Southern ...
Family triple room - Non refundable
Deluxe (Double/Double) Room
Presidential Suite Room
Executive Club Room
Regal Oriental Hotel - Hong Kong (4 star)
No.30-38 Sa Po Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.