Hong Kong is a unique meeting place for East and West, blending Chinese heritage, British colonial influences, high-tech modernity and Cantonese gusto. Hong Kong has become a world-class financial and business center. Macau is a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of China. Located across the Pearl River estuary from Hong Kong, until 1999 The Disneyland Resort is located in Anaheim, California. It is home to the original Disneyland Park, which opened on July 17, 1955
Hong Kong with Macau and Disney - Woodstock India2N Macau and 4N Hong Kong
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Regency Hotel Macau
|Hong Kong||4 night(s)||
Disney's Hollywood Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Airport Transfers on seat in coach basis
- Half day city Tour of Hong Kong* Tour ends in Avenue Star, Guest will have to make their own way to the hotel
- Full Day tour of Ocean Park
Regency Hotel Macau (4 star)
2 Estrada Almirante Marques Esparterio, Taipa Island, Macau
Disney's Hollywood Hotel (4 star)
Lantau Island, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.