Jet Airways flight from Delhi to Hong Kong and vice-versa
Hotel options available in the package
Hotel and Room
Royal View Hotel
Regency Hotel Macau
Select Departure Airport:
Prices shown include two way flights, stay and all taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
5 Nights and 06 Days Hongkong and Macau Trip in Which 3 nights in Hongkong and 2 Nights in Macau
The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China is much more than a harbor city Boasting one of the world’s best airports, it is the ideal stopover for those who wish to travel deeper into the Orient
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Hike The Victoria Peak
1. Start off the day by visiting the Victoria peak, the highest point in Hong Kong that offers a spectacular view of the city.
2. Then in the afternoon visit the Repulse Bay to enjoy some aquatic activities and escape the summer heat.
3. In the evening visit the Avenue of stars to see the local film industry's contribution.
1. Visit Macau Museum which has three levels of artifacts and information pertaining to the past, present and future of modern day Macau.2. The Macau Historic Center is an epic walking tour introducing visitors to the unique cultural fusion of Portuguese and Chinese heritage through architecture, religion and artistic styles. 3. Then to see Ruins of St. Paul's, the baroque facade of which is an important mark of the city.
Travel from Hong Kong to Macau
Day 5: Visit Coloane, Taipa, And Venetian Macao
1. Visit Coloane, Taipa, and Venetian Macao (Cotai Strip) all three islands have their own unique characters which easily take an entire day to understand.
Tourism has given the economy in Coloane Village a big boost, but it is still a sleepy fishing village in character. The narrow lanes flanked by temples still ooze old-world ...
Day 6: Visit The A-ma Temple
1. Visit the A-Ma Temple, one of the three famous Buddha halls and the oldest one in Macau. 2. visit to Ancient Fortress. 3. Then relax yourself in Lou Lim Iok Garden, the only Suzhou style garden in Macau.