|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Ankit Palace
Double Bed Deluxe Room
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket in Room
- Morning tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- Evening tea with cookies
- Child below 5 years complimentary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Ankit Palace, Manali, offers a pristine view of the snow capped Himalayas during the winters and lush greenery during the summers. Unforgettable hospitality, plush rooms and contemporary amenities make it a desired destination for leisure travellers.Hotel Ankit Palace is located at Naggar road. Guests can explore the Hadimba Temple (Approx. 2km) which is an ancient cave temple; build in pagoda style that pays homage to Goddess Hadimba. Surrounded by a cedar forest, the temple build in 1553 is worth a visit. Another place of interest that is close by is Jagatsukh (Approx. 5km) village. Ancient temples and shrines built in shikara style draws attention of the tourists. Other hotspots near the hotel include Rahla Falls, Rohtang Pass and Manikaran.The hotel provides an array of amenities to facilitate leisure travellers. Basic amenities include room service, internet, 24-hour front desk, parking, travel desk, 24-hour security and doctor-on- call. Guest can unwind and relax in-house lounge. An in-house, multi-cuisine restaurant serves irresistible delicacies like Chinese, Continental and other authentic Indian and South Indian dishes.
- 49 km from the airport
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfer
- Swimming Pool
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Children's Club
- Baby Sitting
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.