The Houseboats of Kerala are a new addition to the travel and tourism of the state's backwaters. These crafts, measuring up to 120 feet in length, retrieved from the age old cargo vessels of the State. Once they ruled the backwaters, poled along by one or two men, heavily loaded with rice, coconut and other commodities. But in the recent times, these big vessels have been replaced by more and modern modes of transport, relegating them to neglect and decay.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing
- All applicable hotel taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrival At Cochin
Guest will be picked from Cochin airport/railway station and drive to Alleppey. On arrival board in the houseboat for night cruise. Lunch and dinner will be served on board. Overnight stay in boat.
Day 02 : Cochin Sightseeing And Departure
After breakfast check out and drive to Cochin for local sightseeing. Later Departure from Cochin Railway station/Airport.
Alleppey, Kerala, India, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.