|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Arrival and departure transfers between Dubai International Airport and hotel on seat in coach basis
- Supplement Cost: UAE Single Entry Visa charge at Rs.5,800/- per person & OK to Board message on Airline PNR (if applicable) at Rs.400/- per person.
- All taxes are inclusive except Dubai Tourism Fee (to be paid at hotel - AED 10 for 3*, AED 15 for 4* & AED 20 for 5* hotels per room per night)
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor visit entry ticket for normal hours with transfers on seat in coach basis
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Sand Ski, BBQ dinner and Belly dance on seat in coach basis
- Half day Dubai City tour on seat in coach basis
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on seat in coach basis
- Meet and Assist Service at Dubai International Airport
Near the airport, Hyatt Regency Dubai is located in Dubai's Deira neighborhood and close to Gold Souk, Grand Mosque, and The Dubai Heritage Village. Additional points of interest include Dubai Museum and BurJuman Mall.
In addition to 5 restaurants, Hyatt Regency Dubai offers a snack bar/deli and a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, outdoor tennis courts, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and body treatments. This 5-star property has a business center and offers a meeting/conference room, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has a computer station. This Dubai property has 1861 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property has an area shuttle, which is complimentary. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and limo/town car service are available. Valet parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. The property has designated areas for smoking.
414 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Dubai feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. Satellite television is provided. Rooms also include safes, windows that open, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests may request a turndown service, in-room massages, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available daily.
- 11 km from the airport
- 8 km from city center
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Tennis Courts
- Room Service
- Airport Transfer
- Children's Club
- Concierge Services
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Shop
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.