|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Standard Two Single Beds
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Mr Ravi KHUBCHANDANI, the manager of the ibis Gurgaon hotel, would like to welcome you. A satellite city to New Delhi, Gurgaon is a fascinating and rapidly evolving destination. Centrally located in its business district. The first of its kind in India, the hotel boasts 217 rooms, each with a contemporary fitoutincluding flatscreen TV. Featuring free Internet access in all public areas and in rooms,an exotic restaurant with outdoor area, late night dining, modern gymnasium and two well equipped meeting rooms, Ibis Gurgaon is truly great value accommodation.
- 21 km from the airport
- 2 km from city center
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfer
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Baby Sitting
- Conference Facility
- Concierge Services
Standard two single beds
Standard one queen bed
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.