Located in the Nashik district in the state of Maharashtra, Igatpuri is one of the most exciting hill stations and endowed with immense natural beauty such as pebbly terrain, surging cascades and dense woody forests. Nashik, the third largest city in Maharashtra paves way to many fascinating Forts and royally graceful temples that possess an aura of exuberance!
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All hotel applicable taxes
- Transportation with A.C Innova for the whole tour as per 250km/per day
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Mumbai And Transfer To Igatpuri
- Meet and greet at Mumbai Airport. Experience the drive and the scenic beauty on your way from Mumbai Airport to Igatpuri.
- Once you reach Igatpuri, check in to the hotel and have your breakfast. You can refresh yourselves in the hotel.
- Visit Vaitarna Dam, also called Modaksagar Dam, is a gravity dam on Vaitarna river which supplies water to Mumbai, but located in Nashik district in the state of Maharashtra in India.
- Return back to the hotel and refresh yourselves.
- The rest day you can enjoy at the hotel as a leisure time
Things to see and do
Day 2: Igatpuri Sightseeing
- Have breakfast in the morning and proceed to Pandav Leni Caves, the caves were carved out from the 4th century BC till the 12th century AD as abodes for the idols of the local kings. The caves lodge idols of Buddha and Bodhisattva. Some caves are intricately connected by stone-cut ladders that join them to the other caves. Steps lead to the caves from the bottom of the hill. The peak of the Pandavleni is also accessible by trekking of about 20 mins but the path is well built with steps.
- Later you have an option to visit Sula Vineyards or you can go for Trimbakeshwar Temple and Saptashrungi Temple.
- In the evening check in to the hotel and the rest of day is at leisure.
Day 3: Departure
303/A, National Highway 3,Talegaon, Igatpuri, Dist. Nasik 422403, Igatpuri
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.