Casablanca is Morocco's largest city and the country's main port which translates into quite a few gritty and industrial-looking neighborhoods. Tangier is a fascinating Moroccan city to visit. It has many of the things that travellers love--a sense of exotic mystery, interesting history, beautiful vistas, unspoiled beaches, and friendly people.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Oum Palace Hotel & Spa
Atlas les Almohades Tanger
|Fes al Bali||2 night(s)||
Golden Tulip Farah Marrakech
- The arrival and departure transfers airport / hotel in Casablanca
- The sightseeing with entrance to the main monuments
- A qualified national guide throughout the tour
- The halfboard at the suggested hotels of similar
- The carrying of luggage at airport and hotels
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Apt / Casablanca 35 Km40
- Arrival at Casablanca Mohamed V international airport, meet and greet, then transfer to the riad. Check in hotel, dinner and accommodation.
- Casablanca the "white house" in Arabic Dar El Beida there were only white houses facing the ocean in the Anfa district. This name was given by the Spanish and Portuguese seamen or sailors who stopped there before the city was built.
- Casablanca is today the economic centre and the gateway to the African and European continents, it has attracted many inhabitants and has now the most important population in Morocco. Casablanca is making a “lifting” with a new corniche and new avenues with a new design.
Day 2 : Casablanca / Rabat (100km 1:30)
- In morning after breakfast, 8.45 sightseeing tour of Casablanca the business capital of the kingdom.
- Private sightseeing tour of Casablanca with optional entrance to the fantastic Hassan II mosque representing the best of the Moroccan architectural handicraft designs Mohamed V Square, United Nations Square, Arab League Park drive by
- 1. The Habbous district : walk there (if not seen the day before)
- 2. Hassan II Mosque optional 12 eur per pax outside view included
- 3. The Corniche Boulevard stop there at Ain Diab Corniche lined with swimming pools and gastronomic restaurants
- 4. Anfa drive there through the most luxurious villas in Casablanca, it was in one of these hilltop houses in 1943, that Churchill and Roosevelt met to plan the Allied landings in Normandy.
- Then drive to Rabat, short sightseeing tour visit of the main monuments
- At present capital of the kingdom of Morocco, this city was built by orthodox Muslim Arabs who came from Spain and decided to settle near the Chellah necropolis whose origins stretch back to the Phoenician and Roman era. It was developed and enhanced under the reign of the Almohade king Yacoub El Mansour, who had elected Rabat to become its capital.
- Rabat is a garden city with distinctive trees, its elegance combines ancient history with modern culture. We’ll start the city tour with
- 1. Dar El Makhzen (Royal Palace) outside view
- 2. Hassan Tower walk there by its esplanade
- 3. Mohamed V Mausoleum interior visit
- Garden of the Oudayas walk in its garden
- Then lunch at a local restaurant in Rabat
- Then continue the drive to Tangier via Larache and Asilah
- Then check-in hotel at the riad dinner and overnight.stay
Travel from Casablanca to Tangier
Fly to Tangier
Fly to Tetouan, Grand Taxi
Day 3 : Tangier
- Once an international city, Tangier has a special character that sets it apart from other Moroccan cities. It has drawn artists and writers, from Henri Matisse to Paul Bowles and writers of the Beat generation. Tangier’s port, dominated by the medina, is the main link between Africa and Europe.
- This city is becoming more and more beautiful with its flowers… The history of Tangier has been shaped by the sea and by its strategic location on the Straits of Gibraltar.
- After breakfast, sightseeing of this mythic city Tangier
- Departure towards Cape Spartel, where the Mediterranean sea meets the Atlantic Ocean. Free time to enjoy the fabulous view at the farthest Northwest point of Africa.
- Continuing to the Caves of Hercules and visit.
- Drive back to downtown
- Lunch at a local restaurant by the Kasbah for a beautiful view of the whole city
- Then visit of the Mendoubia gardens, Then onto the Medina (old town) for a walk ending at the Gran Socco (big market)
- Back to the riad Dinner and overnight stay
Day 4 : Tangier / Chaouen / Fes (303 Km 4:30)
- transfer to Fes
- Drive to Fez via Chaouen a charmant small city all white and blue.
- Lunch at there local restaurant.
- and arrives at Fes, Check in at your hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
Travel from Tangier to Fes al Bali
Day 5 : Fes
- After breakfast, the whole day will be devoted to discovering FEZ, the oldest of the Imperial Cities, which is well known for its spiritual and educational contributions to the Moroccan culture. Visit of the medieval Medina. You will also explore the famous souks where craftsmen still labor in the age-old oriental tradition.
- discovery of this interesting medina, old city with its well organised handicrafts offering attractive souks and the main monuments that remember the story of this intellectual city where Islam begun. The Mellah (Jewish quarter) walk there on pm end of the visit, The Medina interesting walk there and possibility to make shopping, Medersa Bou Inania interior visit, Nejjarine Square
- The Karaouyine Mosque non muslims are not admited outside view, The tanneries, The Palaces of Fez El Bali, The modern city drive by
- Lunch at at an Arab Palace. Continue sightseeing in the afternoon.
- Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 6 : Fes / Marrakech 470 Km 6: 30
- Breakfast, departure for Marrakesh via Immouzer du Kandar, a Berber village, Ifrane, a delightful ski resort, and Azrou, a Berber village known for its handicraft cooperative filled with wood carving and carpet weaving.
- Lunch at Benni Mellai L, then continuation to Marrakesh.
- Arrival, check-in hotel, and dinner and overnight stay.
Travel from Fes al Bali to Marrakech
Day 7 : Marrakech
- Breakfast, the entire day will be devoted to Marrakesh sighseeing, the second oldest Imperial City and definitely the "Pearl of the South". Founded by the Almoravides at the end of the 11th century, Marrakeshsits in a lush oasis nestled at the foot of the snow-capped Atlas mountains.
- 09.00 Sightseeing tour of Marrakech the monuments in the morning and Jemaa El Fna square in the afternoon
- Monuments Menara, Koutoubia, Bahia Palace interior visit and the Saadian Tombs interior
- After lunch at hotel HB, continue with sightseeing the souks and the famous Jemaa El Fna square.
- Dinner at leisure at an Arab palace in the medina.
Day 8 : Marrakech – Airport Casablanca 250 Km 3 :00
- After breakfast, transfer to airport for your return flight.
- Assistance for loading end of our services.
Oum Palace Hotel & Spa (4 star)
12 Rue Kamal Mohamed, Casablanca
Atlas les Almohades Tanger (4 star)
43, Avenue Mohamed VI, 90000 Tangier, Tangier
Hotel Volubilis (4 star)
Avenue Allal Ben abdellah, Fes, Morocco, Fes al Bali
Golden Tulip Farah Marrakech (4 star)
Avenue du President Kennedy, Marrakech
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.