The largest and least visited state in Malaysia, Sarawak oozes the exoticism which infects any traveler to Borneo. A historic land of White Rajahs, headhunters, and comical proboscis monkeys, Sarawak is a corner of the world truly unlike any other. At the center of it all is the simple city of Kuching, the longtime capital of Sarawak and the jumping off point for virtually all Sarawak adventures. Serenely set on the banks of the Sarawak River.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport Transfer KCH airport / city hotel / KCH airport (SIC basis)
- Half Day Kuching City Tour (SIC basis)
- Meet & Greet Services by English speaking driver cum guide
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Kuching
Day 2: Sightseeing Of Kuching
Things to see and do
Tua Pek Kong Temple, Jl. Padungan (East end of Main Bazaar). This temple is the oldest Chinese temple in Kuching and located strategically at the heart of Kuching. It was just...
Sarawak Museum, The Sarawak State Museum is the oldest museum in Borneo. It was established in 1888 and opened in 1891 in a purpose-built building in Kuching. Sponsored by ...
Kuching City Mosque, located near the open air market. It was previously the main mosque for Kuchingites and known as the Sarawak State Mosque, later it was re designated as ...
Day 3: Kuching Departure
Deluxe 1 King Bed
Superior 1 King Bed
Superior 2 Single Beds
Deluxe 2 Single Beds
Junior Suite Room
Premier Suite Room
Royal Suite Room
Pullman Kuching (4 star)
1A Jalan Mathies, Sarawak 93100 Kuching, Malaysia, Kuching
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.