Bhutan is a Land locked Mountain Kingdom, bordered by Tibet, China and India has very close cultural ties with Nepal and Bangladesh. An essential part of Bhutan’s cultural heritage are the thirteen traditional arts and crafts that have been practiced from time immemorial. These arts were formally categorized during the reign of Gyalse Tenzin Rabgay, the fourth temporal ruler of Bhutan.
Incredible Bhutan2N Phuntsholing , 2N Thimphu , 2N Punakha and 2N Paro
Last Booked 13 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Thimphu||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
- Non/ac vehicle
- Day excursion and visit Kharbandi Gompa
- Accommodation in twin sharing
- 1 dinner complementary on the last night
- All internal permits, internal taxes
- All applicable taxes
City Center, Tharpai Lam, Phuentsholing, Phuntsholing
Punakha, Bhutan, Punakha
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort (3 star)
Satsam Chorten Tsendo Paro Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.