Cochin, also known as Kochi is a major port city on the west coast by the Arabian Sea and is part of the district of Ernakulam. The city of Kochi is the most densely populated city in the Kerala, and is part of an extended metropolitan region. Kochi city is also a part of Greater Cochin Munnar is a hill station on the Western Ghats, a range of mountains situated in the Idukki, Kerala.
Incredible Kerala1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Munnar and 1N Thekkady
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Millennium Continental
Westwood Riverside Garden Resort
Lake Lands Cruise
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Millennium Continental (3 star)
Narakathara Road, Opp:Shenoys Theatre, M.G.Road - 682035, Kochi
Westwood Riverside Garden Resort (3 star)
Aluva - Munnar Road, MSA Road - 685612, Munnar
Thekkady Junction, Kumily.P.O, Idukki - 685 509, Thekkady
Lake Lands Cruise (3 star)
Lakelands Building, Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, AC Road, Sanathapuram P.O, Pallathuruthy - 688003, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.